The QuickWrap holds a product in its carriage and turns it while advancing a label until the product is completely wrapped. Pre-set adjustments and automatic sensors ensure the label is applied right every time – with no wrinkles. The QuickWrap is versatile: it applies clear and opaque labels in simple or fancy die-cut shapes to cylindrical products as diverse as glass beverage bottles and PET detergent jugs.
- Semi-Automatic Label Applicator for Cylindrical Products
- Quickly Applies Labels to Bottles, Jars, and more
- For In-House Product Labeling in Low to Moderate Volumes
- Speed: Labeler is manually fed.Average speed is 12-15 products per minute .
- Product Size Accommodated: Cylindrical products up to 12” long, from 0.5”- 6” in diameter
- Label Size Accommodated: up to 7” wide
- Supply Roll Outside Diameter: 12” Max.
- Supply Roll Inside Diameter: 3” Core
- Compressed Air: 20-40 psi @ 5 cfm. (air-assisted model only)
- Front/Back Model: Applies different labels to front and back of product
- Product Eject: Blast of air automatically knocks labeled product out of carriage. Handy for getting light, unbreakable products into a receiving box or container.
Applicator products are not available in Europe.