QuickFlex is our flexographic label printing service, for highest quality printed labels, longer runs of labels (10,000 labels or more), and precise label color matching. We print labels using on a Mark Andy® flexographic label presses. Note:QuickLabel Systems is a PGAA UL Authorized Label Supplier, which means that we can legally print the UL mark on your UL-approved labels.
With dozens of flexographic label presses, our QuickFlex™ custom label printing service can print your custom labels and tags in quantities of thousands of labels, in your timeframe, on your budget.
Our label factory in Rhode Island offers high-end flexographic label printing with every finishing option you need: varnishing, lamination (including thermal transfer printable), cold foil stamping, cutting, hole punching, notching, sheeting, rewinding, slitting, perforation, and adding strings to tags.
- Send Artwork
- Prepare Artwork
QuickFlex™ is the Right Label Printing Service for:
- Long runs of custom-printed labels, tags, and inserts (thousands of labels)
- Exact Pantone® color-matched labels
- Flexographic labels
- Offset printed product tags, inserts, tray sleeves, etc.
How to Send Us Your Label Artwork:
If you have label artwork and you’re ready to send us your file, please upload it to our FTP site. You can upload your label artwork to our FTP site at: QuickLabel.com/ftp/, or e-mail your files to: labels@QuickLabel.com.
Note: If you’d like us to print labels or tags that you’ve already printed in the past, please mail a printed sample of your labels to our Rhode Island-based QuickLabel Systems Art Department at 600 East Greenwich Aveenue, West Warwick, RI 02893. Your printed sample will help us to match label colors and stock materials.
Instructions to Prepare Your Label Artwork for Our Printing Presses:
How to Prepare Your Label Artwork for our Printing Presses To make sure we print your labels exactly to your specifications, we’d like you to set up your artwork file according to these Guidelines for Preparing Label Artwork for our Printing Press (.pdf). We also have a document to explain How to Convert Fonts to Outlines (.pdf) so that your fonts print properly. This is especially important if your label artwork uses a special font that we might not have. If these instructions seem confusing, don’t worry: our Production Artists are here to help you!
Our Label Printing Capabilities and Equipment:
If you know the label printing business, you will appreciate all of the label printing equipment and finishing options we offer.
Label Printing Presses: We have Mark Andy® flexographic label presses, a Komori® offset press with aqueous coating for product inserts, printed tray sleeves, and tags, and we useQuickLabel® digital color label printers for smaller quantities of quick-turnaround digital label print jobs.
- Finishing Options: We finish labels on rolls as well as labels on sheets. We can perforate, score, fold, slit, and cut our printed materials. We offer several label varnishes (high gloss, semi-gloss, and matte varnishes) and label laminates (one popular varnish is a thermal transfer imprintable varnish that allows you to overprint flexographically-printed labels using a barcode printer). We offer cold foil stamping, often used for decorative seals. And, we have a stringing machine that allows us to produce hang tags with string loops.
- Label Colors: We match PMS® colors (Pantone Matching System®), including metallic colors and pastel colors, and we do custom color-matching. We print up to 8 colors/finishes per label.
- Proofs of Your Label: Before we print your labels, we will send you a .pdf proof so that you can sign-off on label content or make final changes. Let us know if you would like a hard copy color-matched proof or if you are especially concerned about exact color matching. We have an integrated digital color workflow, so you can be sure that hard-copy color-matched proofs we produce accurately reflect the colors in your printed labels.
- On-Site Plate Making: We are confident in our color-matching capabilities and fast turnaround because we produce our own printing plates in-house. In fact, we are proud to use an environmentally responsible digital plate-making system, the DuPont® CyrelFast® system, which eliminates chemical solvents.
QuickLabel-Media-Customer-Service.jpg" alt="QuickLabel Media Customer Service" > Turnaround Time for Printed Labels: After you approve your artwork, we typically print your labels within 3-5 business days (for flexographic label printing). We know you may want or need to get your labels even faster, so we also offer a Rush Label Printing Service for an additional Expedite Fee. Another way to get labels printed faster is to buy digitally printed labels from our QuickPrint digital label printing service.
We’ll Help with your Label Artwork:
If you’d like to buy printed labels or tags but you don’t have label artwork yet, don’t worry! Our Production Artists can help you to develop complete designs for your labels, tags, and product inserts. In fact, we give you 1 Free Hour of Label Design Work with your QuickFlex™ order. If you have a logo, photo, or other images, we can work with them to make a printable design. Or, you can tell us what you’re trying to do, and we’ll create a design that matches your vision. If your idea takes us more than 1 hour, we’ll let you know and tell you that we will need to charge an hourly fee if we continue. But we can do a lot of label design in 1 hour! Request label artwork assistance at QuickLabel.com/artwork/.