This integrated accessory attaches to the front of any Pronto! barcode printer, so that labels are cut and stacked as they are printed. Printing and cutting will stop automatically when the maximum height of the stack is reached (5.5” high, 140mm).
Pronto! Cutter-Stacker Specifications:
- Cut Speed: up 120 cuts per minute
(cut speed varies with print speed and label length)
- Max. Label/Tag Thickness: up to 31pt thick (0.031” or 0.8mm)
- Label/Tag Width: 0.787” – 4.4” (20 –112mm)
- Cut Length: 0.787” – 6” (20 – 154mm)
- Max. Stack Height: Up to mm 140
- Printer Compatibility: For use in direct integration with Pronto! barcode label printers. Front panel will display Cutter-Stacker status messages, including maximum stack height and label jam error: To initiate cutting, select “Cutter” from the Pronto! Windows® driver.