The Z-winder label rewinder is made especially for the Zeo! label printer. In fact, it gets its power directly from the Zeo! itself.
Why? Because connecting the Z-winder directly to the Zeo! is the only way to make rewinding labels with the Zeo! as easy as printing labels with the Zeo!. It’s also the only way to preserve Zeo! print quality while rewinding.
If a label rewinder operates too quickly, it tugs on the printer while it’s printing and causes print defects. If it rewinds too slowly, it doesn’t produce a neat roll. The Z-winder solves these problems by intelligently managing rewind speed for you. As your Zeo! prints labels, the Z-winder automatically detects the print speed/quality mode you’re using and rewinds accordingly. At the end of the job, you always have a compact, tightly wound roll that’s ready to be loaded onto a label dispenser or label applicator.
Please note: The Z-winder directly connects to the Zeo! inkjet label printer as part of the Zeo! system. It can’t be used with any other label printer.
- Rewind Speed: Controlled by the print speed of the Zeo! (user selectable)
- Label Width: Rewinds labels between 1.5” - 8.5” wide (38mm - 216mm)
- Max. Roll Diameter: Rewinds label up to 8” Max. Outside Diameter
- Connection: via the “Z-winder” port on the back panel of the Zeo! (8-pin DIN)
- Power: 24 VDC, drawn directly from the Zeo!
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
For more information, please visit this product's webpage .